Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bad Singapore driving habit shamed in video


Billionaire Jack Ma, the founder and ex-CEO of Alibaba Group, as well as one of the most successful Chinese Internet entrepreneurs, shares his wealth of experiences. Jack Ma: The mistake I regretted the most In 2001, I made a mistake. I told 18 of my fellow comrades whom embarked on the entrepreneurship journey with me that the highest positions they could go was a managerial role. To fill all our Vice President and Senior Executive positions, we would have to hire from external parties. Years later, those I hired were gone, but those whom I doubted their abilities became Vice Presidents or Directors. I believe in two principles: Your attitude is more important than your capabilities. Similarly, your decision is more important than your capabilities! Jack Ma: You cannot unify everyone's thoughts, but you can unify everyone through a common goal. Don't even trust that you are able to unify what everyone is thinking; it is impossible. 30% of all people will never believe you. Do not allow your colleagues and employees to work for you. Instead, let them work for a common goal. It is a lot easier to unite the company under a common goal rather than uniting ... The post Billionaire Jack Ma teaches you how to be successful in life and business appeared first on Vulcan Post.


No comments:

Post a Comment